you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009
    time:6:36 PM
    todae was late fur werk!!reached mac at 8.14am!!and suppose tuh start at 8am.!!lucky syed was busy talking on th phone wth duno who!!dun care cos he always talked tuh someone on th phone..

    had my break wth noreen!!and we shared some tots wth each other..and she tells me tt i ve changed tuh someone else..whom dun rili cares about wat others sae n tends tuh be not firece now den before..

    and she saes tt now me and her friendship is beta den last time..gettin closer!!hahax..aunty lily and uncle kok quarell again!!!and i'm being th centre person again!!!again and again i'm being th centre person!!th feeling sux eu noe!!

    everyone asked me wat happen wen actually i dun rili noe wat th hell went wrong.!!and as eu can see aunty lily wants tuh win in everything!!and tried tuh sae tt it was uncle kok fault!!and i can even see th tears tt gg tuh fall from her eyes..

    and it wasn't uncle kok fault ok!!!not helping him but i'm saeing th truth!!

    i drop an espresso glass todae wen syed was scolding me.!!my hand is wet and got soap!!so it slip and drop..not cos i was angry and throw it on purppose.!!i ve noreen as my witness..boss came asking me whiie i throw th glass on th floor..

    it's liked re eu nuts.??throw it on th floor.??i rather throw it at ur face instead lah!!!!

    walked under th rain!!feeling kind of like heavy now my head!!my hand still hurts!!and and i got some red dots on my hand!!and wat if wat if wat if........nothing!!i got dis red spots everywhere at my hands..gosh!!!seeing doctor is way tuh expensive!!!

    and thnx fur th adviced!!i'm not trying not tuh listen or wat!!thnx fur th concerned and everthing!!!!i do take ur adviced and everthing!!and try tuh understnd wat i'm gg through!!it's not easy being th centre person and everthing ok.??not tuh sae tt who tuh belive in whoeva!!and eu all sae dis and he sae tt.!!!give me a break please ok.??i'm happy th way it is!!and if eu all think tt i'm still dreaming it's ok!!cos i noe wat i'm doing now...

    received call from th company!!happy fur a monent!!but sux!!dress code is formal wear.two company called me!!all th best fur my interview dis fridae!!

    i saw dis post at http://fauzirassull.blogspot.com/
    fauzi rassull singapore onli male bitch..


    DISGUSTING!

    But I'm fine with Singlish as it is our national identity and a national disgrace to the rest of the world.

    Am I right to say this?


    So this leads me to a more exciting point!
    What makes you think being a Singaporean is cool?
    PRETENTIOUS SINGAPOREANS with a fake American accent


    There is no need to try to become "western" though some think that being considered "western" in behaviour, speech and thinking represents superiority and much more classy. Moderating Singlish (for better communication) when communicating with a Westerner is fine. But, never try to adopt his accent please. It's annoying.

    I've came across alot of pretentious Singaporeans, particularly who are married to westerners, are like that. They immediately 'act' like one. Others who work with or have western friends do put up an act like they're better than everyone else kinda attitude. Why is that so? Please explain! "Western" by its term is vague. It does not signify all positive. In common consensus, it refers to another ethnic group, the whites/the caucasians, which is different from the Asians and the cultural influences over the latter. We just need to get this in our brain.

    I just have to say that Singaporeans (not all) are poseurs who are attracted to something which are not us. For how long are we going to lie to ourselves? For how long are we going to hide things that makes us unique?

    I think Singaporeans consider themselves as modern and individualistic first before anything. They think and act in a modern way to survive and keep up with trends of globalisation and with the global situations. They think for themselves and their immediate families, trying to improve their standard of living over time. Who would have thought an accent can improve standard of living and all? Interesting.

    Cut the "fake" accent and just be who you are. What is so difficult? Still, I do find it very amusing though when a Singaporean tries to put in an "accent" when they communicate. Hahaha. They sound retarded.




    ps:think we should go our seprate ways,i don't want people tuh think that you're th bad guy who plays with my feeling!!nnn even if you doesn't love me,it's ok!!i tried my very best tuh love you!!all i have tuh do is scarifices.even if it hurts deep inside!!it's just a matter of time tuh get better.crying won't solve a thing!!nnn thanks fur being there fur me when i needed you!!nnn thanks fur th memory!!!

    Labels:



    comment? / top