you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Monday, February 9, 2009
    time:6:01 PM
    view from th melion

    after a long dae out wth someone special



    REMINDER
    dun tag me if eu peps wana adivce or encourage or blame me in my blog about xxxx.PLS PLS do msg me instead!!ok.??i dun wana anithing tuh happen or ans tuh any question if anyone of eu were tuh get offended or anithing..i dun want war!!thnx


    wish tuh noe something from me.??i'm not wth him,he's jux someone special tuh me now.!!i ve tuh complete my studies n he ve tuh complete his studies too.dun rili ve much time fur each other.and yep i did went out wth him on saturdae cos i ve no intention of gg tuh werk n i made him give th manager excuses.and my excusesed fur them was i need tuh go fur my graduation dae.!!haha(=

    made him come tuh th nearest mrt station near my house tuh wait fur me cos i'm always late wen meeting him.actually is not i late is he early lorx.!!evertime sae i late.!!but i was early..he asked me where i wana go but i didn't ans him.cos i ve no idea where i wana go!!

    so went tuh th bus stop waited fur bus 80 tuh come..den he asked "so we gg bugis.?"den i sae "bus 80 go alot of place other den bugis"..den i sae tuh him "wen i feel liked getting down th bus den i will get down.."so we went tuh city hall!!haha..walked tuh suntec den tuh marina square.

    den i told him tt i wanted tuh eat since i feel hungry..den eat.!!i was forced tuh eat th veggi!!but i refuse!!cos th veggi looks disgusting tuh me!!den after i eat not he eat we went tuh th DURIAN!!hahax..but i was being an idiot and i told him tt it's a previlege tt i bring him see two big DURIAN!!hahax..as per normall!!YANI

    then he saw th melion!!so wanted tuh go dere but while walking we looked into th water and saw fish!!eu noe FISH!!!but at first i can't see.!!den i scold him IDIOT!!cos i can't see..den we quarell fur a while cos i sae tt th fish is LOHAN fish!!damn him..he wanted tuh throw my phone in th water..but never lah cos i will kill him instead!!

    den walked walked den we reached th business districted!!seriously i duno how we got dere..den as we walked we reach clarke quay!!went tuh th shopping center since i long time not been there..n th shopping center seems tuh be boring!!walked around,went tuh harvey norman tuh see coms!!n he being an idoit n asked me tuh figure it out wat he's trying tuh typed!!but in th end i dunno n i give up!!n th ans was...hahahx!!secret can't sae!!

    den we took bus tuh bugis.cos i duni how tuh walked from clarke quay tuh bugis as th bus drive pass he scolded me n sae whiie must take bus we can walked dere wat!!den i told him i duno how tuh walked tuh bugis n i'm tired i need air corn n sit down..den go bugis watched movie WEDDING GAME!!funny show..hahax..actually wanted tuh watched brides war but too late th time..

    after movie we went tuh eat!!hahax..hungry ghost fur me!!eat n eat n eat..kuang kuang kuang..finish eat we went walked walked at th bugis street den walked le..den he sae lets go home!!den i rili tot he wanted tuh go home so i headed tuh th bus stop,den he asked where am i gg.?den i sae tot eu sae wana go home so go home lah!!

    reached bus top he waited fur my bus n he did something which makes me fee liked wanting tuh kill him!!but tuh think again wats th point rth!!tuh get angry wth him after all we had a wonderfull saturdae.!!so i jux remain silent since my phone got scratched!!which was done by him..hmmm

    sundae werk!!kindna happy fur a while cos i can werk wth him till afternoon.wen th bloody 1st assit chase me tuh DK!!which i hated th most!!n he knew tt i was angry!!but i jux remain silent again since i ve already promise him not tuh scold vurgal!!didn't went back home wth him yesterdae cos his face seems tuh be black again!!so i asked him wen he reached malaysia!!

    den blah blah blah!!!todae was early fur werk but i was in th crew room doing his homewerk!!jux tuh write it nicely fur him.so he would understand!!but i was too lazy tuh write since he was like dbeside me looking at wat i did lah!!werk fur a while n went centre point fur attachment!!bloddy hell i kick th boxes n scolded everyone!!even i break th promise fur scolding vurgal!!he can see tt i'm angry.!!i even ignored boss wen she's talking tuh me!!but lucky SUJUAN was dere.hahax..my GF!!oops!!kidding onli i'm not less ok??

    aft attachment went back tuh store n saw him having his break so i sti down enjoying wth him n XIE told me something evil tt she ve done!!it's liked SHIT eu!!next time do it on RAJAH shift oso lah!!hahax..den xie being kpo n asked wat paper i'm giving tuh him whiie i so good tuh him!!den i sae it's our wedding paper so jux shut up n eat ur food!!hahax..den she sae whiie got GRINDDING words dere..den i told her before we get married we must grind each other first!!it's iked..tt's his homewerk tt i'm doing fur him lah!!hahax..

    went back home wth him actually wanted tuh meet xia they all at pennisular..but i was tired n need tuh do something at home!!so he waited fur my bus..while waiting we got caught red handed!!shit th person!!!hahax..but it was nothing actually jux tt th person is jealous tt he's waiting fur my bus..hahax..

    we talked talked talked..den my bus came n i went back home n now i'm blogging..hahax













    ps: i love eu

    Labels:



    comment? / top