you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Sunday, March 8, 2009
    time:5:50 PM
    and he sae try not tuh sae tuh many things tuh them.!!cos they might tell her!!but as eu can see i've learn my lesson!!not tuh talk about someone!!and it's liked damn it!!i talked tuh loud n th person heard me in th manager room!!it's liked oopps!!!

    i should shut my mouth instead!!!and fur me i can't be bothered tuh those who dun wana talk tuh me.!!n i will grant ur wish if eu dun wana talk tuh me.!!but not a black face if i asked eu something ok??pantang!!i'm not refering tuh eu,but eu!!!dun get th wrong idea!!

    again again n again conflict!!!!!it's liked is dis life tt we wanted it tuh be or wat.??we can prevented it by happeing rth if we want it???n givin each other a chance tuh speak up.?!!it does werk rth am i rth tuh sae dis.???

    and everyone do changed!!!am i rth.???and i'm changing.,eu changing.,she changing.,he changing..who else is not changing eu tell me now.???i'm being dumb or wat.??i'm stress rth now lah!!

    dumb dumb!!!

    ha!!faiz saes tt i now looked liked a golden monkey!!thanks ah idiot!!n step sae somthing yesterdae tuh him before i left mac!!!n stop thinking lah dei!!!i will n never be wth idiot liked him again ok.!!!not finding fault wth eu!!!but at times it good tuh think!!cos ure making ur brain werks..hahahax

    hmmm...high expectation from eveyone!!gosh!!give me a break please can.??ve been away from mac fur many daes n lots of them asked me whiie n wat happen n i told them everthing!!!and i feels much beta now wen i'm away eu noe!!my hand doesn't hurts tt much anymore!!

    had a wonderfull fridae!!a great dinner wth me eu she n her!!hahax..i noe tt i went head wire wen heading back home!!hahax..i can't stop criticizing th manequin!!hahax..rili damn funny ok??

    my mind set thinking again!!!of killing myself!!i jux duno whiie!!!and i asked mum whiie does GOD ve tuh take away my love one!!and whiie they dun wana take me instead!!i would trade my like if i can..n mum sae tt cos "GOD loves them more he loves eu!!"

    damn it!!n mum saes tt even if i tried tuh kill myself,no matter how many way i tried GOD still dun wana take me!!and GOD dun love eu liked he love others...


    IF IT KILLS ME

    nnn wat does it feels liked w/o eu in my life???meaningless!!!i'm not prepared tuh leave eu yet!!cos i'm scarred,scarred of loosing eu!!but i noe tt one dae i might or will loose eu!!!n tt some dae will come rth.??n saeing th truth i dun mind if eu see dis..i love eu more den anything else n eu mean everthing tuh me!!!n i duno wat will i be w/o eu around me!!!i love eu more den i love my fren!!!who asked them not tuh be eu!!!if not i oso will love them liked how i love eu!!!they jealouse.??let them be bahx!!hahahax...if eu never see me around anymore it is a must fur eu tuh miss me horx!!!n must think of me wen eu wake up early morning n think of me wen eu wana sleep.!!!let me be th first n th last one in ur mind!!!ok.???please be carefull next time!!dun cut urself again..see ur hand got so many cut!!n it's liked OMG!!!eu got enough blood not.??dun call me dumb dumb already lah!!i noe i dumb but dun sae lah!!wait more dumb how.??hmmm..wen is ur holidae.??wana go out fur th last time!!!



    Well how long, can I go on like this,
    Wishing to kiss you,
    Before I rightly explode?
    This double life I lead isn’t healthy for me
    In fact it makes me nervous
    If I get caught I could be risking it all

    Baby there’s a lot that I miss
    In case I’m wrong

    Well all I really wanna do is love you
    A kind much closer than friends use
    But I still can’t say it after all we’ve been through
    And all I really want from you is to feel me
    As the feeling inside keeps building
    And I will find a way to you if it kills me
    If it kills me

    If I should be so bold
    I’d ask you to hold my heart in your hand
    Tell you from the start how I’ve longed to be your girl
    But I never said a word
    I guess I’m gonna miss my chance again



    ps:
    cos there ain't nothing tt i can do tuh let eu stay!!!

    Labels:



    comment? / top