you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009
    time:5:31 PM
    don't ever make me angry.cos eu will never noe tt one moment my hand will fly rth tuh ur face.i don't liked th way eu talked tuh me or even interfer wen i'm talking wth other cheena crew.and doesn't mean ure from china we must treat eu th best.stop saeing tt eu don't understand wat i'm trying tuh sae.tuh me it's just an excuses.and don't speak th language which i don't understand.tt shows tt ure a coward tuh let me noe wat ure saeing about.

    left wth few more daes.n it's all gone.but whiie can't they jux let me go.there is nothing special in me tt i do.it's normall fur me tuh react in tt kind of way.i noe tt now is hard tuh find a job wth high pay n so on.but please give me till fridae tuh think again.but can my pay being changed n transfer some of th manager out from th store?th management team is th reason tt me or my fren or other ppl doesn't ve th rth attituted in werking.

    i don't speak american asent i onli speak in british asent.have been teasing jenny about th language tt we have been talking.hahax..we're more tuh british den american eu noe.we speak n pronounces is diff from urs.even th word centre.it's not th same.so don't smack me can??even wen i asked fur th reason stop smacking me.did counter todae.and it's rili very wired fur me.some jux don't understand wat i'm trying tuh tell them till i used th american way of talking.

    jenny tot me tt!!i mean tuh th english ppl not th cheena nor th malay nor th indian.some manager was impress tt i did some suggesting selling n is very consistent.wateva is th rth attituted tt i've always given them.don't try tuh sweet talked tuh me.sweet talking won't make me made up my mind tuh stay eu noe.and i noe tt sharan do make sences about asking not tuh quit.cos it's hard tuh find job out dere.

    he even said tt we're lucky tuh ve this job even wth a low pay.some ppl out dere is still seeking fur jobs or wen got terminated.mac is a boring place tuh stay fur long.ve been worring over something fur dis couple of daes.have not been sleeping well or even eat well.felt tt i've lost few kg.my tummy won't rili pop out wen i eat much.it still will remain flat.aunty guateng wanted tuh bring me go eat wth her fur lunch.but...i told her tt i've eaten early in th morning.th first tuh go fur break.

    answer tuh my prayer please!!!ve no worries.god will always be on ur side.nothing will happen tuh eu.be strong and looked on th bright side of life.if eu were tuh join him along.i will pray tt eu will be save wth him in th other world.and i'm sorry fur wat i ve done fur dis 20over years.i had always been th evil one.not listening tuh eu all th time.i'm sorry!!!

    few more daes fur me tuh think whether i should stay or leave!!!hmmm..finding job is not easy now.letting go of everything is rather hard.th friendship in th store.th hardship tt ve been gg through fur dis 2years.th love one tt i used tuh ve.damn!!i rili ve tuh learn tuh let go of things.letting my werk go..letting my problem go..letting my worries go..letting th hurtfull things go..letting th memory go..and letting him go..

    even if i'm not werking anymore.please do msg me in my blog or mail me.cos i wun let our friendship go.and will still remember eu as a friend whom always being there fur me.th friend whom went out wth me wen we're suppose tuh werk.th friend whom i enjoyed my valentine wth fur th first time of my 20years.take care wen i'm not around anymore.

    will be meeting xie n tong fur walked interview tmr.damn.onli available wth few slots.hard hard hard tuh find job.and it's onli a temp job fur th GSS.!!hmmm..saving some money tuh get myself a new laptop.i can't rili used my this com so often anymore.since it's not mine.i shall own mine.and tt one dae will sure tuh come.and i rili do mean it.

    wen can i go fur my appointment again??currently i can't go.problem!!not about money.but th house is empty now.everyone is busy gg tuh accompany tuh th doctor.onli mine left wth few more daes and always th last one tuh be treated well.th reason was i'm always th strong one and can stand th pain.bloody me.i think should act more weaker.not blogging tmr.will be very busy.hope tuh sleep well tonight.

    whiie is my fren getting married at th young aged ah??last saturdae my primary sch fren got married.i never go fur his wedding.busy busy busy.but it's good tt he's married.th first person tuh get married in my class.hahax..be a good husband n treat ur wife good ok!!!n another one ite fren 29march is th ROM.not invited.i'm not close tuh her either.but congrats tt ure finally getting married.long lasting love tt she ve th BF!!before i new her she's alredy wth th guy till now.wishing all my fren who is getting maried all th best!!and take marriage a serious thing.it's not a game.




    ps:i hate tuh let eu go,but i ve tuh..

    Labels:



    comment? / top