you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009
    time:4:58 PM
    not in th mood.scolded xie dis morning.haiix..i'm rili sorry!i'm jux got no mood tuh joke around fur this few daes.lots lots of problem now.got no one tuh talk tuh.n felt tt i doesn't ned anymore in their life anymore.ned a shoulder tuh cry on.but i can't find any.poor me left all alone...

    tried new product yesterdae.feeling very tired.sharon was my trainer.syed said it very loud tt wen ur trainer is conducting training please dun sit n pay more attention.i'm liked oh ok!!i don't give a damn.rajah asked me many question.cos tuh him i was fooling around n not paying more attention.

    in th end i managed tuh answer all of his question.don't try tuh looked down on me.i noe i ve temper n it's bad n i wun listen tuh ppl.but never looked down on me..

    talked tuh jason yesterdae.told him some of my problems.and he asked me not tuh think tuh much nor tuh worrie about anything.everything will be fine if i'm not thinking tuh much.imagining thinks is not always good.

    wondering whether jason will leak out th things tt i told him??hope he wun sae things out tuh anyone.cos i trusted him.he's liked a brother tuh me.he even wanted tuh put my head in th UHC,cos i said th wrong thing.

    conduct training jux now.first time conducting trainin fur some new products.normally i wun conduct.cos i'm scarred tuh sae things.it might be th wrong stuff.kitchen was jam.having too many things on side2,since side1 having some reparing th chiller.

    gosh!!i'm broke!left wth wat's in my ezlink card till end of this month.my bill went boom boom boom!!!500plus plus plus..wondering how do i pay.my prepaid left wth 1bucks.atm left wth 3bucks.damn it!!

    no money left in my wallet.intend tuh sell all my phone so tt i ve th money tuh pay my hp bill n medical bill.since my phone ve been very very very silent.whiie not sell it off instead rth??cos it doesn't make any diffi at all....

    letting go of someone eu love th most in ur life is not difficult rth.?
    wats th point of keepin th someone tt eu love wen th someone doesn't love eu rth.?
    it's onli th sweet talking which was being fooled by rth.?
    but th action seems tuh be,th someone cares more fur th someone den eu rth.?
    doesn't feel any secure wen th someone told eu tt th someone n th someone is onli fren rth.?
    it will onli take time tuh let go of everthing rth.?
    th someone doesn't worth th tears rth.?


    Wish that I..Could move on..Can't let go..It's too strong..Just like that ..And then you're gone..Was this how..You wanted it to be..Everything you had to say..Sent the tears..Right down my face.Now I'm trying to escape..The misery..



    ps:looked into my eyes n tell me th truth

    Labels:



    comment? / top