you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
    time:5:36 PM
    i miss him too!!!ian chia bing wen aaron


    "isn't tt wat eu ows wanted??tuh gave up everything on me??n isn't th time is now??wen i didn't ve tt much strength tuh made eu stay by my side..isn't she th one who can make eu smile??how many times eu tell me or swear i still wun believe it..my dear action speak louder den words.it's th way eu treat me it's totally diffirent.n now eu started tuh realized tt giving up isn't tt easy n it hurts..if anyone were tuh ask me do eu rili liked or love me i would sae no!!eu don't love me nor liked me.it's jux words tt is talking n not th action.n someone asked me dis..[yani do eu still love him??] n th ans was given was yes i do still loves him but not liked him.but wats th point now??n my feeling have changed.not cos i love or liked someone else.but th way he treated me.but no matter wat i ve tuh controlled my feeling n everything.i will let him go wen th time is rth.n th person asked ma again [yani if anyone were tuh love eu n wana be wth eu,will eu be wth him??] n i sae tt i will tell th guy tt i can't love him.n if th person wana be wth me can but i can't love him liked how he love me.but it will be unfair tuh him..n i dun taked seriously now.if wana play play i can.cos deep inside i gussed i still loves him n fur th time being i wana be alone n free...eu may or may not see this post but i want eu tuh noe tt it's time tuh let go of each other.cos eu onces told me tt i'm ows th one who hurts eu!!so i dun wana see eu get hurt again so jux forget everthing about me!!!cos in ur eyes i'm ows th bad person whom hurt ur feeling..."


    todae i did cafe.n werk start at 7am =/ i ate breakfast wen i almost finishing setting up cafe area.customer damn alot todae!!me n jenny went crazy at cafe,th onli thing puga did was taking order.damn him!!but todae fun werking.most of th time was laughing.

    jason fall from his bike.n th reason he gave was th floor was slippery.den i sae it was jux an excuses sinces he's late.hahaha..th way he speaks malay was funny.n everyone was laughing at him.cos he tends tuh mixed all th words together.

    nnn andrea looked liked chuky todae!!lolx..i'm evil!!hmmm...gosh!!i guessed i ve tuh sae dis..i lost smurf(azuan) number.i duno how tuh get back tuh him!!i dun wana call his store n asked fur his number.it's so embarassing!!or asked jo kilat fur his number..wait jo kilat thinks i fallen fur him.i will die lah.

    even tilaga asked tt am i azuan GF!??wen i sae no!!she dun even believe me!!maybe some idiot talked about me uuh!!i onli noe tt he told some of th ppl dere tt i'm his GF but actually i'm not.bloody him!!i rili do miss him lah!!all th crappy looked tt he ve.!!miss th part tt i can smack him wen he sae something bad about me.i miss eu lah azuan!!!

    man!!my fren is getting married.n i duno wat tuh wear fur th wedding.shit!!some sae dun wear black dress.!!but i was thinking of wearing black dress n a high cut shoes!!!it will looked cool!!great mind thinks aliked.!!andrea ve th same thinking as me!!!hahax..but scarred i will looked funny wth dresses!!th wedding is held at jurong east =/ one word tt i can sae is FAR!!!!!




    ps:ni ai wo hai shi ta


    Labels:



    comment? / top