you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Thursday, April 2, 2009
    time:2:00 PM
    tired!!ve been washing th machine fur this three daes.my leg was liked transformed into jelly.climb up n down run here n dere.gosh!it's liked i'm th onli person noe how tuh wash th machine now.i mean th opening crew.damn it!!!

    haven't been sleeping many nights.if ve i onli get tuh sleep fur few hours onli.texted azuan on tuesdae night till wednesdae morning.didn't expected him tuh do closing.so i texted him till he finished his werk.we texted about our problems n things in th store.

    if i noe i wun open my mouth n tell him wat th manager talked about him.he said tt he wanted tuh buy motorbike.n after got th motorbike he's changing his job tuh be a rider.one is in mac n th other one is pizza hut.he's liked so small n wanting tuh ve two job.

    told him many times not tuh ve many jobs.it will be tiring.but doesn't wana listen.den i told him up tuh him lah!!give him some of my lil hopes.n told him tt no matter wat if he neds someone tuh talke tuh can always find me.will be dere fur him if he neded me.

    went tuh eat dinner wth esther,xuan n elv.suppose tuh go jurong.but decided tuh go sp instead.our meeting place was esther house.it ve been a long time tt i ve been tuh her house.i took bus 7tuh eunos.wanted tuh drop at xuan house.den i walked tuh my house n put my things.but i got lazy.

    so jux take th bus tuh eunos.called xuan tuh ask her tt i will be waiting fur her.so i waited den walked tuh esther house.esther mum sae i growth fat!!i was liked hahax..now not fat le!!i'm being skinny n skinny..have not been eating fur so many daes.onli eat one dae meal.

    i texted him.asking whether is he ok not.cos wen i was in th fitting room he was outsied at th crew room singing so loud.liked as if he's heart broken or wat.he sange tonghua n forever love song.hahax..at night den he reply me.but was rather late.my phone kept ringing every mins if i never response tuh it.

    so i jux reply him.i was tired n he asked me tuh do my things den i told him.yep i'm doing my things now which is sleeping..i didn't rili expect him tuh sae sorrie tuh me.i was puzzled fur a moment.i asked him wats th sorrie fur.den he told me.

    my face was liked =________=....i didn't take it tuh my heart.so it's ok!!never hold any hard thing in my heart.can't possibely be tt wat i sae he must listen rth??who i am tuh him sia??fur him tuh listen tuh me.if he doesn't wana talked tuh me wat can i do??tell him tt i would die not hearing his voice??it's up tuh him wat he's doing rth??

    i jux can accepted wat he's doing or treating me wart!!tt's my life n i choose it tuh be dis way.tt's th obstacle tuh me so let it be bahx..i'm not blaming him anything.ur apologie is accepted!!!he supposed tuh accompany me msg,cos he's th one who wake me up..den it doesn't last fur long he fall asleep...

    everyone is liked a zhu!!!sleep so damn early!!!hmmm..feeling very very bored!!doesn't ve th feeling tuh go werk tmr!!feels liked gg shopping!!!anyone wana go out wth my tmr???i wana go watched movie at th new shopping centre at bugis n buy some present.n wedding gift fur andrea.

    my parents will be out of town wth my first sis on saturde.gg malaysia but i can't seems tuh be remembered which part of malaysia!!i'm getting old lah!!!but my mum asking me tuh keep money den go malaysia.n xuan asked me tuh save money tuh open my 21st birhtdae at chalet!!

    clean up my room n evething..now downloading some song n changing my blogskin!!!after doing tt i'm off tuh bed!!feeling tired!!


    ps:accepted ur apologie

    Labels:



    comment? / top