you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Thursday, June 25, 2009
    time:3:50 PM
    1.) The person who asked me to do .
    stephanie

    2.) Your relationship with him/her.
    close friend .. not very close but close ..

    3.) Your first impression on him/her .
    arrogant .?

    4.) Your most memorable moment with him/her?
    eh .. th first time wen i hang around wif her ..

    5.) The most memorable thing you said to him/her?
    arh .. anything msg me .?

    6.) If him/her becomes your lover?
    impossible .. im straight eu noe ..

    7.) If him/her becomes your lover , what would you like him/her to improve on?
    IF laa .. tuh ask her juggle everything .. her studies .. werk .. family .. fren .. relationship ..
    dun make stress pull herself down ..

    8.) If him/her becomes your enemy , what will you do?
    ignore her .? she will never be laa ..

    9.) If him/her becomes your enemy , what will be the reason?
    i think we liked th same guy .? happen twice .. but never rili hate her ..

    10.) The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now are:
    tuh bring her tuh korea .. if i ve th money ..

    11.) Your overall impression on her/him:
    funnie lil girl ..

    12.) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
    easy going person .. easy tuh be approach even wen i looked fierces tuh them ..

    13.) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
    eay tuh be cheated ..

    14.) The most ideal person you want to be is:
    avril ..

    15.) For people that care and like you, say something to them:

    thanx fur being dere fur me .. thnx fur th tolerant .. sorrie tt i didn't give eu wat eu wanted me tuh be .. but i rili tried my very best .. th best tt i could wana win ur heart .. tuh be in ur heart forever .. but everything was jux a dream .. tuh be beta den her .. but eu onces told me tt its ows me who gives eu trouble .. n im ows th bad one in ur eyes .. do not loose hopes .. start believing .. forgeting someone is not painfull at all if eu were tuh try harder .. (: tuh whom may it be concern


    comment? / top