you said move on, where do i go?


profile

YANI is th name ..
don't stared at her fur too long,
cos it ll makes eu looked fat!!
She is not spoilt, but well taken cared
she loves th way he lied.
school sux!
almost there to perfection
music makes her loose control :D
choclate melts in her mouth but not her hand.!
black is her favourite color
bestiest kills her.!
12 january wishes & present needed ;D
attached/single/complicated

[: Yani Adriana Salvatore

Create your badge


Wants
- I WANT 20th birthdae
- I WANT 21th birthdae
- I WANT 22nd birthdae
- I WANT tuh put on braces
- I WANT new job
- I WANT world peace
- I WANT gucci hp strips
- I WANT dickies bag
- I WANT poter bag
- I WANT crumpler bag
- I WANT night mare before christmas wallet
- I WANT poter wallet
- I WANT gold watch
- I WANT black sony digi camera
- I WANT Iphone
- I WANT Ipad
- I WANT ITouch
- I WANT black lapptop
- I WANT black psp slim
- I WANT nitendo WII
- I WANT ps3
- I WANT tuh ve long hair!!
- I WANT tuh dye my hair
- I WANT a better health
- I WANT gibson lefthander electric guitar
- I WANT black haro bicycle
- I WANT tuh get motor licience


friends
aisha AK alex aliana aqilah benny caron carol crystal debby elvis germain gilselle herna natalia hui fen hwee ting jasmine jia wen jing yi joel karen toh kosin leong laurel leon tan liang zi li hia loy melissa meilin miza nicole rachel lai rk08 shaik shahira sharoln seah sherlene si hui sok yen stephanie seah valerie teh wayne chee xue ying yan tong yvonne teo zann zhi lin
free html visitor counters
hit counter

gossip
:D



twitter
    follow me on Twitter



    Music

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    August 2011
    title:
    date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010
    time:11:37 PM
    i didn't realize till someone told me tt i love who so long .!? hmm .. ve been reading my past post .. yea almost a year i'm writing about &*()% !!! and guessed wat ?! i managed tuh forget him .. th feeling pain died a couple a month ago if i'm not wrong ?? nei !! who cares .. wat is over is over !! can't seems tuh find any point if i kept dweeliing about th past !!

    fur this few months i seems tuh noe some changes in myself !! my anger died !! i learn tuh forgive !! i ve growth FAT !! lolx .. i gain 5kg .. after two years !! cool rth ?? but i think i must go on died liao .. someone sae i now fat !! not jux someone BUT everyone !!! fat jiu fat laa .. i fat ppl complain .. i skinny ppl complain .. den eu all wants me tuh do wat siia ???

    whiie do i ve this wired feeling tt tt tt liked i'm already his uh ?? liked totally belong tuh him !! i seriously duno !! i'm not trying tuh fake here !! are we together .?! tell me laa tt we already together !! dear come on dun be shy !! lolx .. sorrie arhx .. i very sotong derx !! tt's whiie ows got bully and cheated by alot alot alot of ppl .. and still got ppl wana wack me siia !!

    i got one irritating fren called EUGENE PEK JIA HAO !! at times i rili feel liked killing him .. aske him do MD can die siia !! must rili go find th item fur him den he ll werk !! todae he damn sicking !! almost make me fall !! and he almost punch me rth at th face cos i go disiao him .. cos he aske nichole tuh play hotel city !! den dis nichole duno wat he sae .. wat hotel ??

    den i told nichole .. eugene wants tuh bring eu go hotel !! den eugene aske me wat ?? den i told him whiie eu want dis old aunty fur siia ?? bring her go hotel ?? den th hand almost start tuh fly tuh my face .. but but but .... never fly straight at my face !! if he rili punch my face !! i'm gg tuh kill him plus !! ll aske him tuh go die together wif marilyn !! cool shit !!! todae eugene never talk tuh marilyn !!!

    eh !!!! wait !!! whiie am i talking about eugene in my blog ??? not hot topic !!! boring guy !! lets talk about nothing ... i dun wana sae liao laa .. wana go sleep !! tired !! wana rest early !! cos cos i'm not feeling well !! two daes liao fall sick !! never eat medicine !! no time .. too tired !! my eyes gg tuh close soon !!!




    ps: i hope tuh open th door and see eu waiting fur me !!!

    Labels:



    comment? / top